Due to the Coronavirus our hours will be changing. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Dear DAC Family:
We appreciate your continued support as we work together to navigate the pandemic.
Starting November 2, clients will be provided with the option to enter the hospital for appointments.
Clients must pass pre-screening questions ahead of time and follow all posted guidelines, including the use of a face mask at all times. Our full list of guidelines is detailed below and has been posted on our website.
We are still offering curbside services!
We will continue to offer contactless curbside check-in for clients who prefer not to enter the clinic.
Inside our clinic, we have taken additional steps to keep patients, clients, and our team healthy and safe.
• We ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the clinic upon arrival.
• The use of a face mask covering both nose and mouth is required at all times.
• There may be no more than one person accompanying the pet(s) to the appointment.
• We ask that you remain in the exam room at all times during your appointment.
• We ask that all clients maintain proper social distancing practices by keeping 6-feet of space from others.
• Patient exams will be performed in our treatment area to avoid prolonged contact time between doctors and clients in exam rooms.
• We have continued the frequent cleaning and disinfecting of exam rooms and all high touch surfaces with a hydrolyzed peroxide disinfectant cleaning agent (99% effective in 5 minutes).
We are continuing to monitor the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and local authorities to ensure that the actions that we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.